Thursday, November 22, 2012

A House Full of Thanks!

This year, I wanted the house full of friends (old and new) for Thanksgiving.  I wanted the bar to be piled high with lots of yummy food.  I wanted desserts galore.  And you know what?  I got it!!

I am so grateful for all my friends who were able to come and celebrate Thanksgiving with us this year.  We had such a spread!!

A huge thanks to the Killackey's for roasting one of the most amazing turkeys I've had in a long time.


I would also like to thank all those who brought food as well:  Amy Manke, Lisa Mahan, Lillian Lee, Carol Killackey, April Bullard, Mandi Stieb, Kimberly Robertson, and others.  (I hope I didn't miss anyone.)



Please excuse the messy kitchen.  And for some reason, we didn't take a picture of all the desserts.  I have no idea how we missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment